Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ahh the pains


Ahhhh the pains of labour!!!! Its been a week since I started the fitness plan and Im feeling ripe and raw on the start of day 10.  Today is rest day from pumping iron (call me Arnold)  Cardio is daily.   Haven't smoked for 10 days which is good but far from a record for me.  The real test will be August 21st which is a special day for yours truely.    Hopefully soon this dry itching will subside. 

In all this chaos I call my schedule I'm trying to figure out a routine for working out and balancing the other areas of my life which need tlc.   One of those being a photoshoot with a buddy who has wicked long hair (I can be gnarely dude)  I am trying to shoot before he chops it all off for a cancer fundraiser.

http://www.facebook.com/events/261571390614293/ 

Also this weekend is Mississauga Rib Fest which I plan on devouring so I will have to do extra cardio in the morning.Well It is Wednesday which means were close to the weekend.  May the force be with you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment